Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New Blog and New Schedule

Three weeks ago I started a new blog called Dungeons & Destinations with the idea of taking pictures of the real world and using them as inspiration for D&D related material. Thus far I have utilized pictures from several family vacations on two continents and an island, with plans in the future for pictures from all over this incredible world we call home.

As a result of this new blog, I will not be posting on this blog every week. I will still be posting material from the shared game world that my friend and I built as well as material from the campaign in it that I am running, but instead of posting every week I will be posting once a month. This blog is more of a hobby for me while I plan to turn Dungeons and Destinations into my primary income so I need to devote more time to it over this one. However, I will be making the posts on this blog longer to make up for only posting once a month instead of once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment